? ??????????????Punk Skulls? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.8 (109 Ratings)??2455 Grabs Today. 29585 Total Grabs. ?
?????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Punk Abstraction? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (46 Ratings)??1994 Grabs Today. 28242 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????????? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 20, 2010


From The Desk Of Dean Cameron:For more than 20 years of my life I have been obsessed with tattoo designs. And in all those years I have journeyed to literally hundreds of tattoo parlors all around the world collecting designs from local tattoo artists. I have gathered thousands of the most insane and unique tattoo designs by some of the most talented artists from all over the world.
The idea of sharing all these rare tattooswith the world didn't occur to me until I started surfing around the internet and realized that there were no decent tattoo websites that had anything near the quality that I had collected over the years. No wonder people have such a hard time choosing a tattoo design they are happy with!
I knew there had to be a better way...
So for many months I buried myself in a project to arrange my huge tattoo collection into a categorized directory. You will find tattoos of everything you can imagine, even the most fussy of my customers have discovered their perfect tattoo in my collection. Not only that but each tattoo design can be saved or printed and given to your favourite tattooist who will then give you the tattoo of your dreams.
Dean Cameron

Thank you,
Nathan Jeffery

Follow my other blogs also at:
http://nathanjefferyonline.com
http://libidoboost.blogspot.com

0 comments: